Why Teenagers don’t like School.

As school begins, of course, there are students who are upset! But if you think about it, there are a lot of reasons why students dislike school! I recently interviewed Joel Quintela, a ninth-grade student, to see the reason why he isn’t looking forward to this school year.

Why are you sad that school has started? “School sucks,” Joel said.

When you enter the school, why weren’t you excited?  He replied by saying, “It was a reminder that I didn’t want to be here. I don’t know I just didn’t like it.”

Why didn’t you want summer to end? “Because school sucks,” he replied.

According to Joel, he just thinks that school is terrible. This made me interested, so I did my research! I recently asked my friends why they didn’t like school? One reason why students don’t like school is because of waking up early in the morning. Waking up to go to school early after staying up every night from summer is exhausting! The second thing is homework! Let’s just say a lot of students are not a big fan of homework. It could be that they find it hard or stressful… or they don’t care.

Another reason students don’t want to come to school is because of uniforms. Uniforms don’t bother a lot of people, but it is uncomfortable or expensive. The fourth thing is the teachers Some teachers can be a little strict or mean where they stress or frustrate people at times.

As the new year begins, lets encourage students to change their mind about school.