Super Bowl Sunday Half Time

Ariel Oaks, Writer/Editor

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 10.16.31 AM

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 10.15.58 AM

Superbowl Sunday was not only a great day for American football but it was a also a great day for Beyonce fans. Beyonce announced that she will be going on her 3rd World tour!  The Formation World tour she announced it during the Super Bowl on Sunday after the halftime show. Beyoncé, Coldplay, and Bruno Mars did a similar halftime show to Beyoncé’s idol Michael Jackson. Although Beyonce put on an amazing halftime show, there unfortunately always has to be some kind of controversy when it comes to Beyonce Knowles-Carter’s performances. Sophomore Allison Fordyce says, “It was the perfect show for half time. She publicly supported black rights and although some people weren’t very happy about it, she did it in a tasteful way and slayed all the racists!”

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 10.14.55 AM

Freshmen Amari Pinder liked the performance. Here’s what she had to say about it! “I was dancing and getting it to her song while she was performing and when she was dancing and almost fell. I was like oooh she almost fell but she made it look like she meant to.” She overall put on a great performance and I know she’s going to do in better on the Formation tour. Make sure you get your tickets before they sell out in Houston; its going to be a great tour! I know I will be getting mine when pre-sale vtickets on live nation are on sale on Ferburary, 15, 2016 at 10 A.M.

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 9.06.53 AM