An interview with one of the best teacher in Northland

Lydia Mao, Writer

Here is an interview with one of the best teacher in Northland Christian School. Are you already have a name in your mind? She is Mrs. McCathran! She went to Harding University in Arkansas. She is really busy everyday because she has classes through  middle school to high school. She enjoys teaching high school students. She said there are no doubt that the high school students are independent thinker and have creative mind. They are appreciate learning in class also have some good questions after class. She thinks Northland Christian is a nice school. She loves this small and great community. She is feeling family atmosphere in here, also teachers and students are really care each other.  She enjoys the international students around this school. She thinks they are really brave and courageous to come from another country. They are leaning new culture and new language. It is a huge challenge for teenagers. She wishes the international students can teach American students their experiences, let them feel good when they are in college. Also she is really nice to international students. She tries her best to help them and makes them have a nice experience in Northland. If you have question and want to make friend with her, just go for it!