Things I will miss Northland

Lydia Mao, Writter

The senior countdown just has seven days left. For me, there are just two days left. You might ask me, will you miss Northland? Although I really want to get out of high school, I will still miss it.

First, I will miss all my friends in Northland. Since I came to Northland, there are always some people treat me nice and friendly which made my day. They help me to understand the class, explain the homework, even when I feel upset. I am so glad that I can meet this group of people when I feel alone.

Second, I will miss my teachers. There are so many nice teachers in Northland. Mrs.Jurick always make me positive and let the bad emotion go away. Mrs.McCathran always choose to trust me and encourage me a lot. She helps me to finish my honor English class which is a challenge for foreign language student. Mr.Wietstruck is a really nice teacher for all the international students. He always chats with us as a friend and also interest in different culture.

Third, I am so glad that I join the Spring Comedy this year. I was alway be silent and shy at school. Mrs.Jurick helps me a lot to let me show myself on the stage. During the show, I make more friends which make me feel like we are together as a Northland group.

There are some reasons makes me have to go back to China early than other people. I feel a little bit regret about the senior trip on next week. Time goes too fast, and no one can catch it.  I still can remember last year my senior friends were leaving and I was a junior, I really want to down my high school, now it is my turn