Seniors Last Couple of Days…

As the end of year gets closer and closer, seniors prepare to say goodbye to high school…

Héctor Rivas-Cabán, Writer

Now that we, as seniors, have less than a week left of high school we are experiencing the “lasts” of many things. For example, this week I took my last test in high school, my last school chapel will be later on today, my last high school grade will be given out tomorrow, among other “lasts”. Now that we are almost done, I can personally say that it has begun to “hit” me that it is almost over. High school is almost over. College is the next stop. Now that I am writing this, it seems out of place for me to say that I am done with high school and my next stop is college, but it’s true.

After you go to a school for years, you can’t help but know that things will be missed. For example, I’m going to miss the friends that I have made here, the teachers that actually care about students, and really the whole experience of high school here at Northland Christian School. Something that I will for sure not miss is going to be the homework, but of course, college gives plenty of homework.

Anyways, it has been great the years here at Northland and I haven’t taken any of the time for granted. I am grateful for everybody that helped throughout the way.