Ximena : the girl who loves Harry Styles

Emmalee Schraeder, Writer

There are many things in a person that you might not know. For example, Ximena she admires when people are honest and humble. Two things she does not like is dishonest and childlike behavior from people. Ximena also really loves her family and friends someone who she admires especially is her sister in law Rebecca Lanier. Although it is hard for her to envy anyone around her she envy’s Kendall Jenner because of her famous and interesting lifestyle. One of her all time favorite celebrities is Harry Styles this is because of his amazing looks and his pop singing ability.

When she is able to she loves singing karaoke and majority of the time she loves to sing along to Harry Styles. Her all time favorite movie that she has ever watched is the notebook she really  loves Allie because of her lifestyle throughout the movie. She also enjoys watching high school musical because if she could change her name to anyone it would have to be Gabriella. Although Ximena does not do much reading she really enjoys the book Long Way Gone  about a boy soldier across the sea. If she has to choose a title for her life it would have to be ughhhh this is because thats her expression for literally everything. If by coincidence Ximena won the lottery she would use the money to buy her dream car which is a range rover.