Turks and Caicos

Back to Article
Back to Article

Turks and Caicos

Marshall Ingram, Writer

Spring Break is one of the most fun times of the year. I have experienced many spring breaks, and the happiest one was when I went to Turk’s and Caicos. It is a beautiful island in the Caribbean. There is everything to do there. There is the beach, a town and a beautiful ocean that can meet your dreams. The beaches are as white as snow. The food is amazing, and the people are even better. If you are thinking about going anywhere for spring break you should choose Turks and Caicos.

When I went to Turks and Caicos I had some of the most fun in my entire life. I loved how beautiful the island was, and how good the food was. The food was outstanding. There are all different kinds of food also. The best thing there was the seafood. The people at Turks and Caicos are some of the nicest people you will ever meet in your entire life. They treat their guests well. The beaches and town are very unique. The town has an island effect on it. It is something unlike anything else. The beaches are very fun. The sand is white, and the water is blue.

Turks and Caicos is something that I will remember for the rest of my life. Getting to spend time with my family is always a good thing. Turks and Caicos is always a good place to go for a trip. If you are looking for a good place to spend a vacation, Turks and Caicos is a good place to go.

About the Writer
Marshall Ingram, Editor

On February 10, 2002, an angel was born into this world. His name is Marshall Ingram. Marshall was born and raised in Houston Texas. He is 16 years old,...