My Year in Review

Back to Article
Back to Article

My Year in Review

Road sign with 2017-2018 change on white background represents the new 2018, three-dimensional rendering

Marshall Ingram, Writer

This year, in my opinion, was a year of ups and downs. There were many good moments, and some bad ones. Whether it was school, sports, or hanging out with friends There were many memories made. I know I will remember this year for many more years to come.

My year this year was filled with memories. Mostly with sports. Football did not do very well, but I still played well, and made many memories. Baseball was really fun this year. This was my first year of starting full time on varsity, and I tried to make the most of it. The team worked really hard, and faced a lot of adversity. We broke through it though, and made it to playoffs. Hanging out with friends was really fun too. There were many memories.

This year overall was a good year. Every year has its bad moments, but they are overflowed with good ones. You can look at every year by the bad moments, but every year would be bad. There’s no reason to look at the years by the bad moments when there are so many good ones.

About the Writer
Marshall Ingram, Editor

On February 10, 2002, an angel was born into this world. His name is Marshall Ingram. Marshall was born and raised in Houston Texas. He is 16 years old,...