The Greatest Show on Earth

Joanne Tiglao, Writer

On Thursday, November 15, Northland is hosting the annual Fall Festival. It will be from 3:30 -6:30 at the secondary campus.

This year’s Fall Festival theme is “The Greatest Show on Earth.” There will be many rides and activities for kids and people of all age. Each high school grade has their own booths they are in charge of. Booths that have always been brought back and the most popular are the jail, maze, and fun house. Others that are included are the cake walk, bottle toss and many more. There may be new booths coming up this year as well. Unfortunately Fall Festival did not happen last year due to Hurricane Harvey and the delay it brought. Spring Creek will be served for food. There will also be other types of food as well served. Each grade is working hard to prepare for this event!

Senior Jack Farrell mentions, “Fall festival will be great! It will be our last year doing this, and I hope everyone enjoys the event.”

The event will be great and a great way to fundraise for each high school grade. Also, there will be a shirt that will come out soon for Fall Festival that is a fundraiser for the senior class this year. Make sure to come out and bring friends and family to enjoy this event at NCS!

Link to purchase Fall Festival Shirt: https://northlandchristianschool.vendecommerce.com/products/2018-fall-festival