It’s coming to an end…

Its coming to an end...

Emmalee Schraeder, Editor

As the year is coming to an end, all the senior are going in different directions. Honestly starting this year I never thought this day would come. Everyone says senior year goes by fast but at first I didn’t believe them. Now looking back at it I understand what they said. I think when your a freshmen and sophomore you just can’t wait to get out of high school and leave. But honestly apart of me does not even want to leave. I know i’m going to miss everyone and everything as I move on to college.

Just in the next day everyone will be done with High school. Its crazy to think that when I was in 3rd grade I would think wow I can’t wait to be done with school. And know look at where I am. It seems like it takes forever just to graduate. And In just about five days we will be going on out senior trip. It’s strange to think that after this month is over I might not see any of the people in my class. And in just a week we will all be walking the stage to graduate.

On June 3rd I will be starting college at Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi. I will be pursing a degree in nursing. Where I hope to lend my hang in helping other around the community. I have always dreamed about going into the medical field and helping others. I hope to go into communities that are less fortunate and help. I also hope to even travel to other countries and help also.

In conclusion, it’s crazy how fast school goes. Even though it might seem like it last forever when you look back at it, you wish it would last a bit longer. I can’t wait to see where everyones ends up going. It will be interesting to see what everyone in my class will accomplish in life.