Christmas Choir Concert and Art Show 2019!

Brady Kraner

Next Tuesday, December 10th, the Northland Christian choir will be having their annual christmas concert.  There will be several choirs singing. The high school has two choirs performing and the middle school has two choirs singing.  The concert will be at Bammel Church of Christ at 7 PM. There will also be an art show going on in the gym. This is an event that occurs every year and it never fails to exceed the expectations of the people in the audience.    

High will be performing Hark of the Bells.  This is a beautiful piece that will be enjoyed by all.  They will also be performing a Cantata. This Cantata will consist of many different songs.  This arrangement will be fun for all ages. The art show in the gym will be displaying many students amazing art talents.  There will be self portraits, oil painting and so much more. Do not forget to stop by at the end of the concert. Cookies and punch will be served here as well. 

The students in choir look forward to this event every year.  Mallory Murray states, “It’s bittersweet because this will be my last Christmas concert.”  Mallory is a senior at Northland Christian and has been in choir all four years.  She is a big part of this choir’s wonderful sound. They would not be the same without her.  Maddie Pallanez is a senior as well and she is a one year art student. Maddie says, “My still life of bottles will be at the show.  I can’t wait for my friends and family to come see it!” Maddie has some outstanding art pieces and anybody who has the chance to go see them should definitely do so.  You will not be disappointed. Once again, this concert and art show will be at Bammel Church of Christ, at 7 PM, on Tuesday, December 10th. Take this opportunity to come and get yourself in the Christmas spirit!