My Time at Northland

Sydney Reaves, Writer

I’ve been at Northland since I was four years old. I grew up alongside of people who are still very close friends and always will be. Northland was and is my family.

Northland has definitely changed a lot during my 15 years of attending. I’ve seen so much change at the school and have loved watching it grow. High school especially was the most change, with a new building and a new principal.

The friends I had throughout high school changed a lot. Relationships started and some ended. However I am grateful for every single one I had! What is beautiful about Northland is how close everyone is. You have your best friends but at the end of the day, everyone is your friend! I will miss the loving environment Northland has.

I’m very excited to graduate and start a new chapter of my life! I asked my mom how she felt about me graduating and she said, “Please don’t remind me.” Our mammas are pretty emotional about us leaving, but it will all be okay! God has a plan for each and every one of us and we were put at Northland for a reason. The relationships we had and lessons we learned were destined for us by our Creator. We must cherish everything we had during this chapter, grow from it, and take what is needed with us on our next chapter of life.

Thank you Northland! 😉 Also, here’s a picture of my forever friends that Northland blessed me with knowing since I was four.