Living with Lucas, Will 2021 be better than 2020

Lucas Storm, Writer

2020 was a very bad year for me and probably for a lot of other people also. There was a lot of stuff we couldn’t do due to Corona which just made it very boring and not very fun. With 2021 starting just 5 days ago we still have 360 days to determine if it will be a better year than last year.

2021 will be a lot better than last year since a lot more stuff will be happening as normal. Many events were postponed last year and moved to 2021 due to covid-19. Such events as Eurovision Song Contest, UEFA Euro 2020, 2020 Summer Olympics, and Expo 2020, but were postponed or canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. some of these like the olympics is fun for people to watch and will be a good thing for this year.Also with the vaccines coming out now and over the next months hopefully are summer this year will be better than last year due to having less restrictions and no covid-19. If the people let us go and do everything as normal.Also we will be able to do many more vacations and events like concerts, sports game and many other fun stuff once they let us have fun again.

Hopefully by August we will be able to have high school events and do more activities without a mask and distancing because it is trash.Since it is a new year and a fresh year its kinda like a restart for some people which will be good for a lot of people.

I will also get my license and a truck this year so that will be super fun to have and opens a lot more for me to be able to do since I drive there by myself.

Only 6 days into the new year of 2021 people raided the capital building in Washington DC which is crazy since is happened in over 200 years which is a long time. With this happening only 6 days in who knows what will happen in the future days of 2021 since there are a lot more to come.

There is also Chinese New Year coming up in the near future on Friday, February 12, 2021 which is only a little over a month away. This is the festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional lunar calendar. Although not everyone celebrates this event in America is is still a cool event with cool things that will make it fun.

With all these great events going on this year and hopefully back to normal from Covid-19 it will be a good year and defiantly better than 2020.

The new year of 2021 has just started and it is going well in some places and bad in other places. Since 2020 was such a bad year I believe that 2021 will be a much better year than 2020 since we should be able to do more things and things getting rescheduled  for this year.

-Lucas, Will 2021 be better than 2020