The King of Burger To Be Overthrown?

Reilly Forsyth, Writer

Burgers are a common and generally liked type of fast food. It is a classic you will find in most fast food restaurant. many types of these restaurants are McDonalds, Burger King, Whataburger, In-N-Out, and even Wendy’s. But one of these is not like the others, one does not live up to the standard that the rest set. The restaurant I am talking about is, of course, Burger King. A quick disclaimer, You are entitled to your opinion as I am too mine.

According to Jack Walker, “Burger King has never been that good. There commercials also sucks. Their meat tastes like a rock.Their ice cream also sucks.” According to Sam, “It just sucks.” Also hearing from, Eggy, “First off all, the spectrum of options Burger King offers, but when I decide there is nothing left but Burger King, I’ll eat it but I hate it. Their cooking method is like no other, charring their burger patties, no other person or company does that. Some people love that and some people hate it. But the other aspect is that on a Saturday, Burger King is never their first option. Ordering Burger King for your first choice is like the person who gets the original lays out of the vending machine. People want good sides with your food, Burger King just doesn’t offer the side order from other big time fast food places do.

According to Luke, “The lyrics of every song they made, are amazing.” Walker Moores also stated that their commercials are amazing. A sophomore, Jake, furthermore added that he likes the Whopper. From Josh, “I just enjoy a good burger man. I like it pretty cheap and I got like 3 cheese burger for $10, that’s a good price considering current inflation. I also love the TV commercial, they have to be top their. Another quote from Dontrell, “Burger King is so fantastic, its been a part of my childhood sense I was a baby. There is an emotional attachment Burger King has on me. I just love Burger King so much, if you don’t love Burger King, you gotta try it.”

There is obviously some disagreements among the body 0f Northland. Let’s pray this doesn’t turn into something like the Crumb War. Is it possible that the King is going to be overthrown? Well, after hearing some of these comments, I believe it is very possible. Will the students go as far to boycott Burger King? We will have to find out.