The Pros and Cons of Off Campus Lunch

Mallory Murray, Writer

There are may pros and cons about off campus lunch at Northland Christian School. This is now the time for the class of 2020 to experience what they have been waiting for, for many years. Off campus lunch is only available for seniors. It starts at the beginning of the year until the end of their year. This gives an opportunity for students to experience an award after waiting for all these years.

Although we have to be back by the time lunch ends, it gives students the chance to learn time management. If students are late to class because they got from lunch late, then they automatically get detention. It also gives students the opportunity to take a breather from the stresses they experience throughout the day. Some of the negative parts of off campus lunch is that it causes people to spend their money, bringing lunch from home would save you tons of money. It also causes students to eat unhealthy because the only options are fast food.

There are many pros and cons of off campus lunch. Peyton Fennelly states, “I feel like we don’t have enough time but other than that I feel like it is a great privilege for us to have.” Cameron Bailes states, “I love it because i love my friends and spending time with them.” This gives an opportunity for students to experience an award after waiting for all these years.