Senioritis: is it Real?

Senioritis: is it Real?

Students from Northland would definitely say they’ve enjoyed their time at this school and are thankful for the opportunity to be here. However, seniors have also stated they’re about ready for the school year to end so that they can go on to college. From this, the term “senioritis” has been described to show how much senior students are ready to finish the year. One student has said, “I am pretty ready to leave, but I would be more ready to leave if I know where I am going to college. It’ll be strange to to go a different school because I’ve attended Northland my entire life”. Some students are not yet sure of where they’re going to college which may cause some stress for the future.

Another student said “I am super excited to graduate because I can t wait for college and my next journey in life but at the same time I have become friends with so many great people here and most of them are staying in the state but I am going away out of the state and I am very nervous for that and I am going to miss all my friends soo much. I am scared that when I go off the college I won’t be as close with them and that makes me so sad because I love all my friends so much. On the other hand I am so excited for them and their new journey too. I can’t wait to see what they end up doing with their lives and watch them succeed”.

We’ve seen that his next journey of college seems to be bittersweet for many students but they’re ready to take it on.