Spring Comedy: “Leading Ladies” Coming Soon….

Xemina Reyna, Writer/Editor

A wonderful way to celebrate the beginning of Spring is with a lovely production from the Northland Theatre department. The school’s spring comedy this year is approaching and we need you to audition! This year Northland is proudly putting on the production of a “Leading Ladies”, a hilarious comedy. The comedy takes place in the late 1950’s, it revolves around the two Shakespearean actors, Jack and Leo. They find themselves in a sticky situation when an opportunity for fortune comes into the picture. And,by a sticky situation I mean they dress up as girls! No one will want to miss this show of the year!

Senior Nathan Brown has done theatre all four years of high school and enjoys it very much. When asked if he is excited for this Northland production he says, “The spring comedy is the epitome of my life at Northland, I am my truest self on the stage. Yes, I’m excited.”

Nathan owes most of his closest friendships to the Northland theatre program “It’sĀ been amazing, I’ve made so many friends that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life”. Many students, like Nathan, are beyond thrilled and anxious for this year’s spring comedy, you should be too!!

Come see Northland Christian’s 2018 spring comedy, “Leading Ladies” on April 26, 27 and the 28. Support your peers, eat some snacks and enjoy a hilarious show!